We highly encourage our staff to get involved in community activities. We also invite them to recommend areas where QED can provide financial and/or pro bono support.
For example, every year we participate in a county program that provides
gifts for disadvantaged families during the holiday season. We also financially
support organizations raising funds for research and providing direct care
for people with major health challenges.
QED provides financial assistance to several organizations that work in our community, including:
We serve our pro bono clients with the same high standards of commitment and quality as our fee-paying clients. Examples of QED's pro bono work include:
- American Lung Association of Virginia
- Salvation Army
- Hispanic Committee of Virginia
- Prevent a Litter Coalition
- Central Union Mission
- National Committee for Community Justice
- Whitman-Walker Aids Walk
For additional information or suggestions on QED's community service efforts,
please contact Doug Rachford at (703) 354-1053 ext. 1113.
- Organizational analysis and business development planning for the Washington Regional Association of Grantmakers.
- Strategic planning strategy development and group facilitation for the American Lung Association of Virginia.
- Organizational development and management support for the Hispanic Committee of Virginia.